PhD and MSc opportunities
Industrial CASE provides funding for PhD studentships where businesses take the lead in arranging projects with an academic partner of their choice. Some of CCFE's studentships are of this type.
Students receive EPSRC funding for 3.5 years. Culham provides an additional top-up to the project of a minimum of a third of the EPSRC funding. This top-up currently comes to about £22,000 over the course of the project.
Student eligibility requirements for EPSRC Industrial CASE funding are the same as for other EPSRC studentship awards. Basically, this is:
- A relevant connection with the UK, usually established by residence;
- An upper second class honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
Contact us or see the website below for more details.
- Careers at CCFE
- Electricians - Contract and Permanent
- Job vacancies
- Speculative enquiries / UKAEA talent pool
- PhD and MSc opportunities
- Fusion research fellowships
- Graduate recruitment
- IET Power Academy
- Work experience
- Student short-term placements
- Partner vacancies
- Career profiles